WEDNESDAY RANDOMNESS

I'm wearing white after Labor Day, and I don't care! White walking shorts to be exact ... with a cute little blouse deal, not that I have ever been accused of being a fashion maven.

This is day four of HEADACHE. I can't tell if it's the weather (I'm getting ready to build an ark) or if this is that lovely time of year I like to call ALLERGY SEASON. Either way, I'm sick of the HEADACHE.

Heard Girls Just Want to Have Fun on my way into work this morning. I don't care who you are, but that's timeless! Come on now. Honestly, I do just wanna have fun, and lately, I'm not feelin' it. Nevertheless, I cranked the volume up in my car and bulleted down East Main singing along with Cyndi Lauper. Okay, yes, the volume increase did nothing for the HEADACHE, but hey, at least I had a little fun.

There are only 8 more days until Fall Break. I'm feeling sort of badly about the fact that it looks like I won't be going home for my annual fall visit. It's not that I don't want to; it's just that life has been sooooooo crazy, and I just have a bunch of stuff, i.e., doctor's appointments, that I need to make and things to accomplish. I'm also planning a writing retreat with a friend, if we can ever get it together between now and then!

Off to grade some papers .... I'm behind on that ... imagine that!

Comments

Denise said…
Hey Meg~
Hope your headache goes away soon...that's a rotten deal! Know we'll miss your visit up here, but hey, nothing wrong with staying home and hopefully having some fun along with being productive!

Popular Posts