CREATURE COMFORTS OF HOME

My sister, Ann, and I were in Meijer in Lexington today, and I was so excited because I got to purchase some of my favorite Michigan products (Meijer being a Michigan-owned business and all). As I tap away on these keys, I am happily sipping hot apple cider from some our wonderful Michigan apples, and I bought a half peck of Jonathon apples and didn't have to pay like $5.00 a pound for them! Finally, and most importantly, I bought a container of what I consider gold ... Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese. It is the BEST cottage cheese ever made, and I've done some pretty scientific research on this.

Oh I'm ever so giddy now ... fall can officially begin now ... ahhhhh!

Photo from http://www.ikdist.com/michigan.htm

Comments

A Davis said…
yes, that is the best cottage cheese EVER! oh, and were u able to get some faygo or vernors pop?
Ann said…
Vernors is available in select locations.

Popular Posts