THE DISASTER THAT IS MY GUEST BEDROOM CLOSET

When I moved into my townhouse three and a half years ago, I had 8 boxes that I just shoved into the guest bedroom closet because, quite frankly, I didn't want to deal with them. They were heavy ... they were meant to be at school ... I just didn't have time to deal with them ...

Oh the laundry list of excuses was endless, and for three and a half years, I successfully ignored the desire to clean out that closet ... until Thursday. For some unknown reason, on Thursday, I got a bee in my bonnet about cleaning out that closet.

I should have left well enough alone as now all the contents of that closet, or maybe the great majority of the contents of that closet, are now spread out around the guest bedroom floor.


UGH! I hate this organization business. It makes me crazy. Sometimes, I wish I could just drop a match on it and walk away. Wouldn't that be efficient?

Okay ... bad idea. But still ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have a catch all spare room, I hate to go in there because I fear I might get lost. When I pick up or clean I put stuff in there that I don't want to throw away, but I will deal with it later....and later hasn't came yet!! LOL

NeeCee

Popular Posts