GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS

My sister Ann and her friends, Heather and Deb, came over to my swinging bachelorette pad last night for dinner (which was an awesome penne pasta dish, salad, and mixed berry crisp, by the way) and cards.

It was a school night for me ... I don't typically plan such forays into fun on school nights. But I figured why not!?

I'll tell you why not! Because come five o'clock the next morning, one's eyes feel like sand paper, and it becomes very, very difficult to pull one's over-weight, under-slept body out of bed.

And it pains me to even admit that I'm getting too old to go to bed at 11:15 p.m., because I swear to you, I was 25 years old when I woke up yesterday morning!

Insert heavy sigh here ...

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
It's cause you party like it's 1999...you actually believe it is still 1999...I'm all for that!

Popular Posts