GRAD SCHOOL, FALL BREAK, AND MENTAL BREAK DOWNS

At 2:41:01 p.m., my Fall Break starts. I've been running like a crazy woman since I started school on August 1st. So, honestly, I didn't realize I needed a break until about 7:16 a.m., last Friday. That's about the time that I ran head-long into a brick wall.

I think I'd be completely giddy about fall break if I wasn't so tired. I slept from 7:45 p.m. to about 10:45 p.m. in a chair in front of the living room. Emmy was worried about me, apparently, because I woke up to a furry, meowing cat face in mine! You'd think I'd had enough of sleep for a while, but turns out, I needed more, because, no sooner had my head hit my pillow than I was out again, and I didn't regain consciousness again until 5 a.m.

Got the email AND letter from Georgetown College yesterday. I've been accepted to grad school. Again, I'd be super pumped about it if I was a.) a little less exhausted, and b.) had actual money to afford it. I don't have the first clue how I'm going to pay for it. So, I'm employing this little thing I call TRUST ... TRUST in a God bigger than me.

There's a part of me that feels like I'm on the verge of a mental break down. Not sure what that's all about, except for maybe the exhaustion. I'm hoping that getting through the Cadet Buck Store today, where I may buy a spray can of silly string and hit as many children as I can with it, might just ease some of the tension.

It can't hurt, right?

Comments

Popular Posts