HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ...

In honor of my birthday ... 34 things about me:

1. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
2. I am obsessed with coffee.
3. I could probably talk to a wall and get a response.
4. When I was 17, I "ran" from the cops so as not to get a ticket (there's a story behind this one, and you're just going to have to ask ... not as bad as it sounds though).
5. I had the chicken pox in kindergarten.
6. I was the queen of writing sentences in fifth grade. Spent more time inside writing sentences than there were recesses.
7. At seven years old, I had emergency surgery ... on vacation, no less!
8. I am obsessed with cool coffeehouses.
9. I LOVE to sing in the shower.
10. I hate to mow the lawn and rake leaves.
11. I cry at parades.
12. I cried uncontrollably when I watched OF MICE AND MEN.
13. In fourth grade, I nailed Allen L. in the eye ... pretty good right hook for a girl.
14. My best friend is a boy! Ewww! :)
15. I am obsessed with country music.
16. After watching BJ AND THE BEAR, I wanted to be a truck driver when I grew up.
17. I was a tom boy.
18. I had imaginary children when I was little.
19. I still have my "blankie." (It, literally, falls apart when you breath on it, so it lives in plastic in my linen closet.)
20. I wanted to marry Bo and Luke Duke and move to Hazard County.
21. I can't stand the taste of mushrooms.
22. I went t-p'ing for the first time when I was in college.
23. I think kissing with garlic breath really isn't all that bad.
24. I would adopt the world's stray pet population if I had the room.
25. My 25th birthday was a hard one for me.
26. I took my first plane trip when I was 26.
27. If I could get away with it, I would travel the NASCAR circuit in a beat-up RV, wearing a pair of cut-offs, an American flag bikini top, and cowboy boots and acting like a total red-neck. :)
28. I want to go to Italy one day! Tuscany, Positano, Venice, tour the coast ... tour the vineyards, learn to cook Tuscan-style ... ahh!
29. I would love to paint a masterpiece.
30. I thought about joining the marines.
31. I found my first (of many) gray hair at 31.
32. My favorite flowers are white tulips and daisies.
33. I have a recurring dream of marrying a faceless man.
34. I want to write the great American novel.

Comments

Popular Posts