RANDOM THOUGHTS

Tonight a very good friend took me to dinner. She and I hadn't really talked since June. This was awesome GIRL TIME, and BOY did we ever have a lot to catch up on!

During the course of dinner, we heard the faint sounds of a cell phone ringing. Immediately, we both brought our purses to our ears ... this is what technology has brought us to ... all of us, collectively, listening to our purses!!!
======================================

What a seventeen year old male said to me recently at a job interview -- in his best Joey from FRIENDS voice: "Whatsup, Megan?"
What I wanted to reply: "My age and my patience with you."
(I know, I know, I should be flattered)
=====================================

What a girl said (at the same interview) when asked why she wanted to work at the store: "Because this store is my most favoritest."
What I wanted to say to her, but didn't: "Seriously?! You didn't just say MOST FAVORITEST?!
======================================

What the aforementioned girl said when she was asked what her feelings were on credit solicitation: "I'm so confused. Could you explain to me ... what you just said?"
The same girl's reply after the store manager put it in more simple terms: "OOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. You used such big words -- it confused me."
What I was thinking: "Please help me, God! I think I'm in hell!"
======================================

Comments

Popular Posts