THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY HEAD

A sane person doesn't do the things I do ... they couldn't possibly!

For instance #1 ... who cleans their house BEFORE they go on vacation on the off chance that they die in a firey crash and someone must go into the house and get important documents and information, sees the disorganization and wonders at kind of person the firey crash victim really was?

For instance #2 ... who goes to a funeral/wake/visitation, sees a good-looking guy and thinks to themselves, "hmmm ... he's cute ... wonder if he's married" (yes, I did this just today ... so sorry D. I really was there for you -- I love ya, girl!). Who does that?

For instance #3 ... who moves unrecognizable frozen food items to four different houses over the course of 9 years? At least I think they are food items ... the lines blur after 9 years.

For instance #4 ... who saves toilet paper rolls in a giant plastic bag on the off chance that said paper rolls MIGHT come in handy some day for a art/craft project at school? Seriously! What is wrong with the head of that person?

Holy crap! I'm a freakin' side show!!! Which has me wondering ... I think I might have solved all my unemployment problems ... as long as I charge $0.50 per viewing ...

Comments

Popular Posts