IF I RAN THE WORLD ...

A friend and I were talking today ... mulling over things in our collective lives that just didn't make any sense to us ... things that bug us ...

My friend said to me, "You know, Meg. If we ran the world, this wouldn't be an issue. Things would be different."

She's right! Because if I ran the world:

1. Coffee ice cream would be the national flavor of ice cream.
2. There would never be a child that felt disvalued, neglected or unloved.
3. Coffee would be the national drink.
4. Judgement based on surface characteristics would be outlawed (okay, yes, I need some work myself in this area, but cut me some slack. I'm running the world.).
5. The suffering of loved ones would no longer be a life variable.
6. Women would have a road map to men's heads (I, personally, am tired of trying to figure them all out).
7. Girls would grow up loving themselves for themselves not because of some baseless materialism some random person created.
8. Chocolate would be a legal medicine that would heal cancer.
9. There would be no such thing at cancer.
10. The world would learn to play together nicely in the collective sand box.
11. Selfishness would be removed from all human language.
12. Death would come peacefully after a life well-lived.
13. Heartbreak would be a thing of the past.
14. Dust would get rid of itself.
15. There would be dinner fairies.
16. There would be laundry fairies.
17. You could earn a living being a "forever student."

If I ran the world ...

Comments

Popular Posts