STOP THE PRESSES

Yes, you "heard" me correctly. I said STOP THE PRESSES.

I AM A GRACE KELLY!

Yes, again, nothing wrong with your hearing; I am a Grace Kelly.

I know this because I just finished taking a quiz to determine my dating personality, and this quiz is based on highly scientific research [Editor's note: emphasis indicates my highly sarcastic tone] -- well, at least that's what the email said.

You see, all I needed to do was take a 10 question quiz in order to determine which movie star I was most like. The answer, of course, was Grace Kelly. This is why:

"You are GRACE KELLY: You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments and are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing."

You know, there may be something to this.

**I don't know about romance and flowers, but there are days that wine is definitely all I need! I will say, though, that receiving flowers is definitely a Good Thing (thanks, Martha!). Makes a girl's heart go pitter-pat.

**I am very serious about my commitments (especially the one I'm thinking about making to my local sanitarium), and I do love my family.

**Sadly, I do call my mother more than just Sunday, much to her irratation (I just hate to have her miss out on all the exciting details wrapped up in the minutae of my day).

**These days, I do forget more birthdays than I remember, but I at least have them logged dutifully in BirthdayAlarm.com ... so I get points for effort at least, right?

**The most eerie coincidence is the last line: "Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing." If I had a $100 for everytime I should have reminded myself of that one, I would be one rich woman!

Well, so here I sit, a Grace Kelly! I suppose I should be beating them [Editor's note: them being men] all off with a stick.

Apparently, THAT only works when you LOOK like Grace Kelly!

Comments

Popular Posts