FIRST DAY IN 4th GRADE

Okay, so other than melting half to death, I have survived my first day in 4th grade (as an adult, mind you ... I did 4th grade "waaaaaaaaaay a long time ago," as one of my kids would say).


I wore my new dress (refer to the blog titled HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? http://teachersworld.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-did-this-happen.html). I broke it in ... sweating like a freakin' pig. Poor little dress. Oh well. I am going on record as saying that my mother was right. I really do need to dress like a big girl. I had two boys tell classmates that I was the best dressed teacher there.


HELLO!

My kids are great! I do have some button-pushers, but that is part of dealing with kids. Overall, I am well pleased.

So bring on DAY 2!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear the first day went well! You'll do a great job with those young impressionable minds!
Elly Gilbert said…
I am so glad you had a good first day! Sorry it is so hot!

Popular Posts