FRUSTRATION

I am frustrated.



Frustration makes me anxious.



Anxiety makes me mad.



Me mad makes everyone else unhappy.



It's an ugly cycle.


I'm not good with patience. It's not my strong suit.


I hate waiting. I know, the old adage ... the best things are the ones you wait longest for ... or however that stupid saying goes.


I'm sick of waiting! It stinks.


I am tired of people expecting me to be the epitome of understanding and love but not willing to afford me the same courtesy.


I'm weary of the constant need to pussy-foot around people because they might be having a bad day, but then being told to suck it up when I am having one. To quote the Black-Eyed Peas, "Where is the love?"


Speaking of love, I am sick of that whole scene too. Sick of seeing someone I'm interested in and being turned down ... flat out ... I'm left feeling like there is something wrong with me, and frankly, I don't see it. I've met some pretty screwed up people in my time that have done some pretty screwed up things. So, either, the world is pretty screwed up, and I just don't fit in it ... or it's time for me to just give up on the Year of Love ... throwing my hands in the air in defeat. GIVE.UP.


You've got it. I'm whining. And I don't want to get one comment back about me sucking it up ... stop whining ... if you feel the need, just roll it back in the bag!


Why can't I whine?


Why can't I complain?


Everybody else gets to!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You can whine sweetie, it's okay! ~Shanny
Elly Gilbert said…
WHO told you to suck it up? You have every right in the world to whine when you need to. I'm all for whining. Whining rules! (Except when the whiner is a. a student, b. one of my children, or c. my husband.)

Popular Posts