I JUST FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I won't give it away for those that still may not have read it. Anyone who knows me well (and has been around me AT ALL the last few weeks), has heard me screech at the top of my lungs, "DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING! I'M NOT DONE READING IT!!"

I will say just this one thing ... the chapter entitled, THE FOREST AGAIN is one of the most beautifully written, heart-felt chapters of J.K. Rowling's prose that I have ever read! I was in tears ... wracking sobs ... and not for the reason you might think ... just in case you're reading this and feel like I am giving something away.

I'm not giving anything away, I promise.

I cried when I closed the book to the last page. Again, not for the reason you think. I cried because the whole, exciting adventure of waiting for the next book is now over ...

Ah well ... all good things must come to an end, I suppose ...

Comments

Popular Posts