PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WHO-HA

Yesterday was a "bum day." I stayed at home and did very little around the house. There was sleeping, napping, professional reading, and watching a lot of crap TV to be done.

During a channel surfing episode, I happened upon a reality TV program showcasing a 22-year old girl who announced to me, and the rest of the Saturday afternoon population who also had the misfortune to land on this particular station, that she was excited to be undergoing a cosmetic surgical procedure on her who-ha.

Okay, and I wanted to know about this WHY????

Let me reword that. I didn't want to know this! What you do with your who-ha is your own business, thank you.

I sat in stunned silence as this poor sap went into very graphic detail about how and what the cosmetic surgeon was going to do to her who-ha. To make matters worse, the producers of this riveting. mind-tingling piece of crap they pass off as "good TV," had the ridiculous idea to sit this chick down AT A RESTAURANT ... yes, a public place ... WITH FRIENDS, one of them being of the male persuasion, so that she could announce to them that she was having surgery done on her who-ha!

You could visibly see the poor guy literally shrink to the size of his fork full of pasta as she decided to go into ugly detail about why she felt the who-ha surgery would be a fantastic change for her life.

I'm sorry. Did we solve world hunger, and I just didn't know about it? Is that why we are creating reality about who-ha surgeries?????

Comments

Popular Posts