A BANNER DAY!

To demonstrate the lameness of my life, I am blogging about the unadulterated excitement I'm experiencing over two items.

Item #1 ... I slept through the night ... the E.N.T.I.R.E. night. All of it! Near as I can figure, that's like, I don't know, at least six hours of straight sleep. This is not counting my napping time that stretched over the evening hours of 8 and 10 p.m. Okay, yes, so I missed the PRESIDENTS documentary on the History Channel, but dag-nab it! I got sleep. Glorious, beautiful, delicious sleep.

Item #2 ... It's 28 degrees. I never thought I'd be excited about 28 degrees, but, ladies and gentlemen, I am! I couldn't be more excited about it ... unless it suddenly surged to 70, but that would mean wicked bad weather later on in the day. So, I will take 28, thank you very much!

Okay, so I lied ... I have another item of excitement to share.

Item #3 ... The sore throat seems to be gone ... for now.

Thursday is dawning bright and beautiful!

Comments

Popular Posts