TODAY'S TO DO LIST REVISITED
- Find out where my mail has gone ... Check! Apparently, I stopped it until Tuesday, January 5th. Oops! Rectified that situation when I got to the post office. Only one bill is past due. Good times!
- Grocery shop and try to save money while doing so ... Check! Saved about $20 ... yay for me! Ate an amazing dinner tonight too, all because I decided to follow a menu plan sort of deal. A shout out to Erin, who explained to me her method, which apparently has become my method as well.
- Spend a gift card at a book store ... it's burning a hole in my pocket ... Check! And I still have money left over. Bonus!!!
- Visit Gap ... there's a dress that I've wanted that's clearanced down to practically nothing. Me wants it!!! Check ... but not good news. The dress was gone. Oh well. I can check on line, but I'm not holding out hope.
- Clean the bathrooms ... Nope! Not happening tonight.
- Do dishes ... Check!
- Think about taking the Christmas decorations down ... mind you, just think about it. Check! I thought about it, and then thought against it!