T.G.I.F.

It's Friday, and it's a good thing, too.

I spoke too soon, and that has come to bite me in the butt! My sore throat? Back with a vengeance, and along with it, came a head full of crap! Nice!

The good news is that I'm not running a fever. So, I came to school to spread my germs and sunny disposition (that last part is sarcasm, if you didn't catch it). The bad news is that I got very little sleep last night, so ... well, that explains the sunny disposition.

The only silver lining in my otherwise Friday cloud is that it's currently 39 degrees, and we're suppose to be somewhere in the 50s this afternoon.

I'm just clinging to the hope that coffee will get me through the first half of the day, and that perhaps I have a dollar to waste on the pop machine for my afternoon caffeine fix.

Thank goodness it's Friday ... that's all I'm sayin'.

Comments

Popular Posts