7 MORE DAYS AND THE HEADACHE FROM HELL

This morning I woke up with a headache, which, technically I went to bed with last night. So, I'm not necessarily sure it would count as a new one. However, it was a rip-snorter of a headache, and only after 3 ibuprofen and massive amounts of caffeine has it calmed down to a dull ache. And all of this with 7 more days left and a room full of children that can hardly contain their excitement at the prospect of being done with school.

The fan motor appears to be out in my truck. Timely considering it runs my AC, and yesterday it was hotter than the Hubs of Hades. According to the mechanic, the part itself is only going to cost $45. But it's tied to the ignition, and of course, one must tear apart a steering column to get to it, so one never knows how much labor will cost. I will be one happy camper if it's under $100. It'll be a good day!

I left my bedroom window opened just a little bit. So, of course, we had a torrential down pour. Why not!? That just makes me that much more happy about the crappiness of this day. Really!

Comments

Popular Posts