PAYING IT FORWARD, BACKWARD, AND ANY OTHER WAY I CAN

So, I met with a mortgage broker yesterday afternoon. My goal?

  1. See how much I qualified for currently with all my debt
  2. See what I needed to pay off first in order to better qualify for a home loan

Having met with this woman, I now have some specific goals that I am working toward in order to be a first-time home owner. However, I've also learned a very interesting lesson ... student loans suck! It is amazing to me that in order to get a good education so that one might acquire a good, stable job to pay for things like, say a home, one must be penalized for a lifetime for taking loans out in order to get said good education. Please explain to me who came up with this ridiculous concept, because I'd like to strangle them with my bare hands within an inch of their life!

Comments

Popular Posts