BEING THE 18-HOUR BRA TYPE

My friend and co-worker, Jody, saw me at church today and said the nicest thing to me.

"I don't see you at school, working until all hours of the night and day, and since you have decided to stop that, I've noticed that you seem happier ... more content."

You know what? She's right! Since the day that I decided that I couldn't be the Wonderbra Teacher anymore, my life has been calmer ... more serene.

I'm allowing myself to take a breath ... to drink it all in ... to really embrace life. It's sounds cheesy, I know, but seriously, I'm shedding my workaholic skin.

Ahhhh ... I'm embracing my inner-18 hour ...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm going to for the minimizer ~Shanny
Megan said…
LOL!!! YES! TOTALLY ... a minimizer. Why hadn't I thought about that before?
Denise said…
You two are too funny! I can only imagine when you were together daily! Keep up the great attitudes!!

Popular Posts