THE FINAL TOM UPDATE

Post-all day bake, but pre-gravy. Sooooo good!!!



This is my oven after I'd done a first dissection of Tom Turkey. Ann did the rest of the dissection later, and Mom, she would have done you proud!



Here we are (Ann, Amy, and Deb ... minus the photographer -- me) as we sit down to give thanks and eat. Ann looks so thrilled.



I could totally give up Pumpkin Pie after one bite of this Pear and Cranberry Pie. Only Vanilla ice cream could make it better than it already was!

Comments

Mom said…
Wow! Looks ssooo good! Maybe Ann should make the pear and cranberry pie for Christmas. And People! I do believe she made her own crust.
Makes a Mom proud!
Denise said…
Looks like a success! Pie sounds great too! Congrats on a job well done!!!
Micah said…
Looks like a yummy, happy Thanksgiving! And how about sharing the recipe for that pear and cranberry pie?
Denise said…
I think that recipe would make a great blog!

Popular Posts