HAPPY ELECTION DAY!!!

This year has been a quiet one in the political elections front here in Frankfort, and quite honestly, it's been heaven.

No ugly yard signs.

No constant news segments raging against one candidate or another.

No glad-handing at public events.

No ridiculous politics, period.

I couldn't figure it out, but I didn't question it either. In fact, quite the opposite. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I found out today what the problem (not a problem for me) was. A few years back, the Commonwealth of Kentucky decided to lay off of the silliness every fourth year.

Wow! Really? Politicians came up with that one? Seriously? Because, that's like, progressive and stuff.

I'm not sure whose brainchild this really was, but I don't care. I bow at their feet and bring offerings of good tidings and great joy!

Comments

Big Red said…
We get to vote for a State Senator because the dumb broad we have for govenor wouldn't hold a special election because of the cost but will spend millions on new State Police headquarters that is not needed or wanted by the public & caused the layoffs of 100 Troopers .

Popular Posts