FRESH GROUND BUTT

I couldn't figure out why my coffee tasted like butt yesterday morning. I sometimes leave the small amount leftover from the day before in the pot because, well, I'm lazy, but that doesn't usually make stuff taste like butt, and dag-gone, my three cups of coffee tasted like butt.

But drank, I did, and I ended up with a splitting headache that seemed very much like a caffeine withdrawal headache.

Couldn't figure it out ...

Until I opened up the area where one puts coffee filters and coffee grounds last night, to get it ready for this morning. That's when I discovered that I'd put the filter in ... and ... well, ... that's where I stopped.

I had three fresh cups of terribly watered-down coffee-like liquid yesterday ... i.e., freshly ground butt.

This time change is killing me slowly ...

Comments

Popular Posts