GETTING MY ARTSY ON

Today, I pulled a red wool jacket out of my closet that I've haven't worn in years. If my sister reads this, she'll know the one I'm talking about because she had a black one and had the good sense to "Goodwill" hers. I, however, couldn't part with mine. It is a classic style, and ... well, sometimes I tend to be like my grandmother, if you want to know the honest truth. The woman saved EVERYTHING!

So, I pulled it out today to add a splash color to my outfit which was a drab gray and black ensemble.

I had to admit, having looked at my reflection in the mirror, I thought the jacket and black Elizabeth Gillett scarf gave me the appearance of some one who has their Artsy Fartsy on. In otherwords, a real artist type, if I did say so myself.

Of course, this look has been off-set and horribly sidetracked by the addition of the candy cane earrings I'm currently wearing.

I teach 4th grade ... I have to do SOMETHING holiday-like ... otherwise, I would just be another Ms. Adolf (a Hank Zipzer reference for those that read children's chapter books).

Comments

Denise said…
Whew, glad to hear you're not turning into Ms. Adolf!
Megan said…
I think some of my kids THINK I am Ms. Adolph. :)
Denise said…
Unless your principal has that interesting mole Hank is always talking about tell them it's not possible! :)

Popular Posts