AN OMG MOMENT

I used OMG once when I was texting Erin, and she called me right back and said, "You never OMG, so I knew it had to be good!"

Well, I'm OMGing today. So this is your cue that it's something good ... and not so much good as it is jaw-dropping.

I was running late (what else is new lately), and so I didn't get coffee made. To avert the inevitable caffeine withdrawal headache, I headed off to my local Circle K to get some Kona blend. That's where the productivity stopped because I stood in line for 5 minutes as Blue Collar Working Woman ahead of me spent ... are you ready for this??? $483.32 on lotto tickets!

Yes! That's what I said! $483.32!

That is quadruple my Christmas budget, folks!

For a split second, I almost asked her that if she planned on just throwing money away, would she mind throwing some in my direction .... but I thought better of it. Didn't seem very Christmasy ...

Comments

Denise said…
OMG!!! That's crazy!
Mom said…
OMGosh is right! what?! did she win already and had more to spend? I feel guilty spending @1.00 What I coud do with $483.00!
Anonymous said…
OMG!!! I'm speechless!!

NeeCee
Micah said…
Seriously?!

Popular Posts