MY NEW OBSESSION

I have a new obsession ...

It makes me happy .... it puts a smile on my face .... a a bounce to my step .... it makes me want to get up and dance and sing .... it makes me want to run out and join a show choir right now!!

It's GLEE! If you've not seen it yet ... well, you're going to have to wait until April 13th ... according to something I read recently, as they are on a hiatus.

Sniff, sniff ...

At any rate, if you're able to download the episodes online, then by all means, do so! It's great tv, and it's not the insipid train wrecks that are the reality tv on these days.

It's my own little piece of heaven on Earth .... ahhhhhh .....

Comments

A Davis said…
hello, this has been my obsession since they showed the first episode last may as a teaser! love that show!!

Popular Posts