WHY NOT WEEK!? THE OFFICIAL START

So, here we are at the official start of WHY NOT WEEK!?, and as luck would have it, I have been up since 3:31 a.m. ... yes, I said, A.M. ... as in, before the birds get up.

My official WHY NOT WEEK!? challenge is to pray for someone new each day. Not new as in I don't know them, but for a different person each day ... which maybe I should have just said to begin with ... but listen, it's 5:15 a.m., and I've been up since 3:31 ... don't judge.

I unofficially started the challenge last week, and I was just okay ... however, this morning, desperate to go back to sleep, I decided to pray, and actually was able to cover some pretty good prayer ground ... great way to start the challenge off, and now that I think about it, probably not so coincidental. Hmmmm ....

Again, I will be blogging my attempts ... my failures ... my achievements ... it's all gonna be on here in black and white ... or maybe purple, depending on my font color mood. Feel free to join me on this challenge. I think it's going to prove to be a powerful first step in my "being in the moment" desire.

Comments

Popular Posts