WHY NOT WEEK!? ... WRAP UP AND NEW CHALLENGE

As you might recall, I decided to pray for someone each day last week for my inaugural WHY NOT WEEK Challenge.

So how'd that work for ya, Murray?

Well, okay ... and not so okay.

I NEVER ran out of folks to pray for, which was good. However, I suffered from the squirrel syndrome, getting distracted by the newest, shiniest thing in my brain. So, I count it a success in that many, many people were on my mind this week. However, I also count it a semi-failure due to all my constant distractions. Also, because I was praying for actual PEOPLE with stuff that they may or may not have wanted me to air in PUBLIC, I couldn't blog about it on a daily basis. That made my lack of concentration even worse.

More work needed in that area for sure!

On to this week ............................. drum roll please ................................... WHY NOT WEEK CHALLENGE is ..............................

I WILL EAT ALL MY MEALS AT THE TABLE.

"What!?!?" You might have just shrieked at the computer screen.

Well, here's the thing, when you're single, you get into a lot of bad habits, and one of them is plunking your ever-growing butt in front of the tv and eating directly from the pan (NOT that's I've ever done THAT before ... eating from the pan ...).

So, this week, I plan on creating dining experiences right at my own little dining "room" table. I will definitely be able to blog about it as well as possibly show a few photos.

Comments

Popular Posts