WHY NOT WEEK!? ... UPDATE

Okay, if a dining experience includes eating a portion of the dinner, let's call it the first course, standing next to the kitchen sink, then a dining experience I had!

Okay, okay, so I sort of failed on this first day. I ate all meals at the table, but, honestly, the breakfast meal is hardly a dining experience when one sits with her head in one hand, willing the coffee to work, while the other hand is being licked to death by a cat that thinks she will DIE. RIGHT. NOW. IF. FOOD. ISN'T. PUT. INTO. HER. BOWL. THIS. SECOND.

I cheated for the lunch meal ... treated myself to a little "experience" at the Candleberry Tearoom. It was a WONDERFUL time, but not at all created by me.

Dinner ... yes, well, the first portion of the meal was eaten at the sink ... fresh green peppers. What can I say ... I live like a male college co-ed. However, the rest of the meal, a small baked potato was, in fact, eaten at the table. However, I suspect I lose points for licking the plate after.

I live with a cat ... don't judge.

Comments

Popular Posts