A HOUSE REVISTED

I went to see this house on my very first day that I started this insanity I'm calling House-Hunting. I initially poo-poo'ed it. However, I thought it deserved another look. So, I scheduled another run through. You will see a number of photos here of cracks in the walls. I took those so my dad could examine them and tell me that a.) they are nothing to worry about ... or ... b.) I am a complete fool for even considering such a disaster.

This biggest draw-back of this house? Laundry in the garage. Yuck. My realtor is telling me I can possibly build a little laundry room in there. I'm not seeing it.

Standing in the dining area looking into the living room, where there is a lovely view of a broken down school bus out front.

Standing in the dining area looking at the kitchen. Those cabinet are original and crappy, but someone has given them a poor faux paint job.



Third bedroom in the back of the house. Took a photo of the water damage on the floor to remind me that could be problematic.

Second and biggest bedroom ... facing the front of the house ... lots of light.

First bedroom ... I'd make it an office.

Hallway ... turn right, and the one bathroom is there.




Comments

Popular Posts