A RECENT TEXT CONVERSATION

My friend, Elly, and I don't get to see each other every day because she teaches at one school, and I, at the other. However, we try to stay connected via email or text message on various super, important details of our day.

For instance, Elly received the following text from me the other day, because the world was going to stop spinning on its axis if I didn't send this very important missive:

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! There's a show on TLC tonight called SISTER WIVES ... about a polygamist. YUCKY!"

I mean, come on now, people. This sort of stuff verges on world peace here.

Today's conversation was just as important and required immediate texting.

Me: "I just fought the Lexmark machine ... I came out on top by a very slim margin."

Elly: "I hate that thing."

Me: "While we are on the subject of hating, I hate all these assessments."

Elly: "Passionately."

Me: "So passionately that I need a cigarette after!"


Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
Quite possibly the only conversation between us fit to print!!!!
Megan said…
So true ... so true.

Popular Posts