A LOT GOING ON UPSTAIRS

There's a lot going on inside my brain today.

Technology ... house-hunting ... 9-11 ... life ...

I was invited to be a part of a technology advanced institute through the Kentucky Writing Project. It was a last minute thing, and despite the fact that I've got a MILLION things to do, none of which will be easily done, I said yes to this offer.

So, today, I woke up, exhausted and with a headache, my mind swimming with questions about the technology I would use in my classroom for the rest of the year. It superseded the memories of 9-11 tragedy of 9 years ago.

Nine years ago ...

The memories of that day are both vivid and fuzzy. The fear ... the unknown ... the uncertainity ... the collective mourning ... the coming together ... the ripping apart ...

It's a lot to think about .... a lot to wde through.

Comments

Popular Posts