Eight Random Things that Have Nothing to do with Each Other

The following are eight random things that have nothing to do with one another.  They are random ... I'm warning you.

1.)  I am not going to get Christmas cards out.  It's not happening.  I figure...we've already seen 17 days of the Year 2012 come and go, and so, why bother, right?  I look at it this way -- I'm just super prepared for Christmas 2012 now!  I mean, I even have some of the envelopes already addressed!  Beautiful, right?

2.)  I'm getting old.  That is the only reason to explain why my left hip aches ... all. the. time.  What a sad, sad day, when it hurts to sit criss-cross applesauce style for more than five seconds.

3.)  Clothes don't wash themselves.  No.  It's true. I've tested the theory out.  Since Saturday, I have waited for the piles to spontaneously wash themselves.  It hasn't happened.  I suppose I'm going to have to do something about that.

4.)  Moscato is good.  That's it.  That's all I wanted to say about it.

5.)  We had a nasty storm blow through today around lunchtime.  Whenever we have a nasty storm blow through, I have a nasty headache.  Today?  Nothing.   Now that the nasty storm is gone, I have a headache.  I don't get my body.  I just don't get it.

6.)  Exercise isn't going to happen tonight.  I just have way too much to do ... like blog with you all.

7.)  I am irrationally afraid of the stomach flu.  Children have been projectile puking all over the school, and I can't find a Haz-Mat suit fast enough.  Seriously.  You think I jest.  I don't.

8.)  There was once a brilliant idea for a fantastic evening dinner.  But then I got home, and left-overs sounded so much better.  So, the brilliant idea will have to wait.

There they are.  Eight random things that have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comments

Popular Posts