FALL BREAK!!!!

Well, I can't believe it's that time of year already ... FALL BREAK time! 

Wasn't it just the other day I was blogging about all the stuff I had to get done in order to prepare for the arrival of my new group of students?

And now, here we are, at the conclusion of my first 9 weeks of school.

I will be leaving at the end of today with a smile on my face, and not just because of the obvious ... Fall Break!  No, I will be leaving with a smile on my face because this group of kiddos has been such an absolute joy to teach! 

It has been the most fun I've had in a very, very long time.

I am ready for this break, not because I am in need of a break from everyone (for the first time in a looooong time), but because I am exhausted.

So, bring it on Fall Break!  Bring it on!

Comments

Popular Posts