- I spent a good deal of time this week shopping for cheap tires for my truck. In case you were wondering, there is no such thing! Which leads me to number 2 on the list ...
- I spent a GREAT deal of money buying moderately priced tires for my truck.
- I began mortal combat with ground bees in my yard. Hundreds of them have taken up residence in my lawn almost without warning, and I am fighting them off with everything I've got ... and they just keep on coming.
- I am gearing up to paint my kitchen and dining room. I HATE painting.
- I discovered that I need to redo my budget because I have not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR student loans to pay back, and well, I am thinking eating might be an optional item on my budget. How much are kidneys going for these days?
- I had a frank discussion about the shingles vaccine with my physician this week. Shingles, really!? Who discusses this sort of thing with their doctor? Clearly, someone who is a grown-up.
I have come to two conclusions ...
- I am tired of being a grown-up.
- I need a sugar daddy.
I'm beginning to understand the mind-numbing value of reality television now ...