I THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY MILLIONS ON EBAY

I was just down in the basement cleaning out that cat pan ... a job I hate, by the way. I have clumpable cat litter (a brilliant invention, by the way), and I've discovered something. My cat pees in clumps that could make me millions!

Million #1 ... there was a pee clump in the shape of a set of lungs that appear to be the size of a three year old human.

Million #2 ... I could have sworn I scooped out the Mona Lisa, and her smile was taunting me in a very sadistic manner.

Million #3 ... a golf ball! Yep! You read that correctly. My cat peed a pee clump in the perfect shape of a golf ball.

I figure if someone can sell celebrity belly button lint on Ebay and actually make money, Maddie the Cat's pee clumps have got to be worth something!

Comments

Popular Posts