SCENCES FROM CARRIE'S WEDDING

Pictures will be forthcoming ...
PROS AND CONS OF CONTROL TOP PANTY HOSE
Once I wrestled those suckers over the parts of me that needed controlling (resulting in countless runs and two holes in strategic locations of the control top), I looked in the mirror. "Cool! Not a line, wrinkle, crinkle or dimple to be had. Sure hope I don't have to use the restroom once during the course of this evening, because I don't think I can wrestle them back up a second time!"

WHAT CARRIE SAID TO ME THAT MADE MY DAY
"You look hot!"

WHAT CARRIE SAID TO ME THAT MADE MY WEEK (and, frankly, almost made me cry)
"Seriously, girl! You're hot!"

THINGS I'VE LEARNED AT WEDDINGS
Never give a drunk toast. The aforementioned drunk is the only one that thinks it's funny. Oh sure, we're laughing, but it's for a whole different reason!

Kick the shoes off as soon as you possibly can.

Bring lots of one dollar bills ... you can't make change for a ten in the coat check tip jar. That's looked upon as tacky.

Teachers are their own worst enemies. They will talk through ANYTHING ... even when you're not supposed to be talking.

The only way to sing along to a Bon Jovi song on the dance floor is at the top of your lungs.

Chocolate fountains are a good thing!

Chocolate cake with sticky white frosting is a good thing!

Laughing and getting rowdy with friends is always a good thing!

Comments

Popular Posts