MINI-VANS AND OTHER RUMINATIONS

Mini-vans ...
Men don't check out girls driving mini-vans. I know this because I drove one to and from work today (my truck was getting a long overdue oil change and realignment). Cute guy after cute guy drove past and nary a look was given. At least when I'm driving my truck, they look ... okay, so they turn back around just as quickly once they see the driver of the aforementioned truck, but at least they look!

Sweaty men ...
I had a great-looking, sweaty man lean into me today (I take what I can get ... stop judging!!!), and he smelled incredible! I never smell good when I'm sweaty. Somehow, this doesn't seem fair. Or maybe it was the fact that he was great-looking ... yeah, that may have had something to do with it.

Puke vs. Blood ...
I think I've decided I can handle puke in my classroom better than I can one of those nasty bloody noses. I know this because I almost puked IN MY CLASSROOM after watching one of my kids deal with the world's worst bloody nose.

Comments

Popular Posts