THIS COULD BE THE LAST YOU HEAR FROM ME

My thoughts as I ready myself for our field trip today ...

I've got a headache already! I would be okay if it weren't for the fact that the other 1st grade teachers told me ALL of the horror stories from the fall field trip day.

On my way to school this morning, I kept saying to myself, "MY GOSH!! Buck up, Murray. You took Shawn (name changed) to Full Blast. Granted, you almost lost him when he boarded a school bus bound for Detroit, but still, you took him! And ... you took Allen (name changed) swimming at the college pool. Okay, yes, he did try to drown Raymond (name changed) in the pool, but still, you took him! You will survive this trip to Mooville!"

All I have to say is that it's been nice knowing all of you. I'm saying my good-byes now so that if it gets really bad, I can throw myself into a vat of ice cream (it will be a pleasant way to end it all, I think). Also, if you hear of a MILKING COW stampede that occured somewhere near Nashville, MI, well, I had nothing to do with it!!! I swear!!!

Comments

Popular Posts