7 FREAKIN' 30 IN THE MORNING!

I had about 600 miles left until my next oil change. However, because no one believes in Saturday hours, I felt like, since I had the time off, I might as well get that little task ticked off the TO DO LIST ... if for no other reason than to give myself a sense of accomplishment.

So, on Monday, I called my mechanic, and here is how the conversation went ...

Me: "Yes, I am calling to see if you have any appointments for Friday for an oil change."

Receptionist: Yes ma'am. Why don't you bring your truck in at 7:30 a.m."

Me: Well, I'm off that day. So, I was hoping to just wait while the oil change is happening."

Receptionist: "Yes ma'am. Bring it on in at 7:30, and I'll put it down that you'll be a waiter."

Me: "7:30 A.M.? On my day off?"

Receptionist: "Yes ma'am."

Me: "I'm so not taking a shower before I come!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
pugh !!!!!
Megan said…
Don't you know it! And I didn't feel the least bit bad about it.

Popular Posts