THE BLACK CAT CHASE ... REVISITED

I'm sure my entire readership ... all 8 of you ... have been eagerly awaiting the finishing time in the Black Cat Chase.

Well, in my age group, Women 35-39 (that alone is slightly depressing), I finished 35 out of 39. Please keep in mind that was with a lot of women in my age group RUNNING the thing. I was WALKING it. My finishing time was 49:59.09. Not bad, but I could definitely do better, I think. I mean, come on. It was just over 3 miles.

At any rate, I think I'm hooked. This is the next 5k run/walk I want to do http://www.ymcaofcentralky.org/media/pdf/reindeer_ramble_2007_brochure.pdf. The Reindeer Ramble. Sounds like fun!!!!

Am I insane or what??

Comments

Megan said…
Thank you, Elly. I at least try to give it a valiant effort. :)
A Davis said…
all 8 of us! that's funny.

Popular Posts