A MINOR MISCALCULATION IN TIME

Western Kentucky is in a different time zone than the rest of the Eastern Seaboard.

I discovered this little Kentucky factoid at 10 o'clock this morning, when, after sitting and complaining for an hour at the audacity of everyone else that was late to this professional development I'd traveled two and a half hours to, I realized that all of the clocks in the room we were sitting in were actually set an hour behind the time on my cell phone!

I was an hour early to the conference!!! This meant that I was hour late getting home from the conference, which is only somewhat problematic when one considers I drove the school van that I was forced to sign out in order to go to this conference ... sign out with a time to be checked back in ...

Oops ... minor miscalculation ....

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
I'm so glad the school van made it to Western Ky and back. That, in itself, is a minor miracle!
Megan said…
Not without a check engine light coming on as we were bulleting down I 65, though!!!

Popular Posts