TRAVELING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Yesterday, I arrived in Michigan to spend Christmas with my family. It was an uneventful trip which is just how I like those sorts of road trips.

A few thoughts about my travels ...

1. If you are handing out gold stars, I deserve one! I managed to get ALL the way through Indianapolis without any wrong veers off onto random exits. Yeah for me!

2. To the girl driving the electric blue Ion on I-69 ... Could I introduce you to a little object we all like to call CRUISE CONTROL? It's a brilliant invention, really. You set your cruise at a desired speed, and, this is going to blow your mind ... your car actually STAYS at that speed ... indefinitely! Amazing right? Seriously, get with the program. Cuz, the whole 60 to 85 to 45 to 72 to 56 to 80 thing, I wasn't vibin' it!

3. God bless the person that invented Starbucks! Seriously! That coffee makes me sane during those trips ... or at the very least, it helps make the 6-hour drive do-able.

Comments

Popular Posts