IT'S A THING OF BEAUTY


When I first started working post-college-degree-now-you-can-do-anything-EXCEPT-find-a-job, I took a position (and I use that term loosely, more like "torturous 8 hours of hell") at a newspaper writing obits, engagement announcements, wedding announcements, and anniversary announcements. It was a horrible job, but I suppose it helped shape the ME that I am today ... don't ask how ... I don't have the answer to that question ...

A bright spot in my otherwise dreary life of a gainfully employed individual was going, on Fridays, to a little place a few blocks away from the newspaper. I don't remember the name of the place ... it's no longer in existence. However, they made the BEST gourmet salads imaginable, and for $6.00, I could have my choice of 4 ... and they had the most amazing choices!
A week or so ago, I decided to make my own version of this ADULT HAPPY MEAL. I must admit, it's a thing of beauty, is it not?
It tasted even better!

Comments

Popular Posts