WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT UNLESS YOU SAW IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES

I still have my Christmas tree up. Yes. It's true.

I haven't screwed up the motivation to drag every single box of stuff out (and ladies and gentlemen I have a BUNCH OF BOXES) and take it all down. It's an all night job!

So, there it sits. Still up. And shoot! Why not plug it in every night since it's up? So, I do.

I still have the garland up ... it's lit as well.

It's January 10th, in case you were frantically looking for a calendar right now, and, yes, it's been exactly two weeks and two days since Christmas.

I prefer to call it motivationally challenged and not lazy, thank you very much.



In other news, my cat is lactose intolerant.

I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true.

How did I come to this diagnosis? Well, it all started innocently enough. A small piece of cheese fell on the floor one day, and she was sitting at my feet begging. So, I let her have it. Within minutes, she'd thrown up that and the rest of the contents of her stomach. Nice!

Every time after that, when she ate cheese, a similar reaction occurred. I thought it was just that she was being a colossal sow and wasn't chewing it properly, thus inducing the gag reflex.

That was until yesterday ...

Yesterday, I had a little bowl of ice cream, and I somehow managed to flip a small, tiny dollop out onto the floor. She LOVES ice cream. So, I let her have it. Within minutes, again with the puking!

Yep, Maddie the Cat is lactose intolerant.

Wow! I lead an exciting life, do I not?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maddie has a LOT of problems. That's what you get for taking on a neighborhood kitty whose mother was probably on crack!
Megan said…
True, very true. I suppose even the "special" ones need love, though. :)

Popular Posts