A SAD TESTAMENT

Well, it's a sad testament, folks, to the amount of time people spend paying attention to me. That's all I've got to say ... I mean, if someone HAD been paying attention to me, they might have alerted me to the fact that I had a GIANT glob of chocolate (from my protein bar) SMEARED all over one side of my mouth.

I guess that would explain why the mentor advocate lady from a community agency in town looked at my mouth funny while we were talking today. Yeah. I looked like a completely put together person on that visit, I am certain of it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
and where did they come up with this teacher ?
Megan said…
I have no idea what this comment means. You'll need to be more specific.

The "teacher" is me, if that's what you're wondering. In which case, your comment is rather rude ... unless you want to go ahead and explain yourself. :)
Anonymous said…
Just meant as you said in the blog, you have chocolate smeared on your face and what that person must be thinking so I supplied her words "where did they get this teacher from"
Megan said…
Gotcha! I just didn't know who anonymous was ... :) Gotta give me a name to work with. :)
Anonymous said…
this system doesn't make it easy anymore to leave names

Popular Posts