EMMY ANTICS

Here are just a sampling of the latest Emmy antics. She is a typical feline, and she LOVES to watch birds and play. But she's also a typical Maine Coon and loves to search out dark places to sleep. Finally, she's a pretty typical cat in that she just HATES getting her photo taken. Try as I might to get full, frontal facial photos, I think she doesn't like the flash, and so she REFUSES to cooperate, as you can see from the self portrait of her and I ... me forcing her head straight!

Okay ... yes ... maybe I have become a crazy cat lady ... so deal with it!

Photo #1: Wishing she could get at the bird that just flew by the window

Photo #2: Chewing on a toy


Photo #3: Sleeping under the dresser in the guest bedroom

Photo #4: Getting another cursed photo taken with The Human








Comments

Popular Posts