SWINE FLU OR MY MONTHLY SNOTTY-NOSED VISITOR

So, the parental units have been here since last Thursday ... they leave tomorrow. We've had a good visit. Although, I feel badly because ...
  1. I've been working a lot of the time they've been here, and
  2. I've managed to come down with my, what seems to be, monthly snotty-nosed, crap in my chest, cold stuff. Good times!

This means that I fall asleep at like 7 p.m., cough and hack, and blow my nose incessantly. I've been a blast to hang out with.

We did manage to make a trip down to Highbridge and the Palisades in the Wilmore area of Kentucky.

GORGEOUS!

Photos to come.

In the meantime, I'm off to blow my nose! It appears that I need to start taking stock out in Kleenex companies!

Comments

Mom said…
Seems as if it doesn't care who it hits! I now have the "Frankfort Funk". Since Lexington and Louisville are the 2 top allergy cities and you sit right in the middle, is it any wonder?

Popular Posts