SPRY, ALERT, AND READY TO ROCK AND ROLL

My alarm goes off at 4:50 a.m. ... every single morning except on weekends. On weekends, I have a kitten that does the job of the alarm -- that is a cold, wet nose on my lips, chin, forehead -- and then the tongue, she goes at my face with her tongue! Yeah. That's always nice.

Typically, on any given week day morning, the alarm goes off, I roll over and wish, for half an hour, that I could just lay in bed the rest of the day, and then, when I've pushed the boundaries of "getting ready on time," I drag myself out of bed and start my day.

Not this morning, though! This morning, however, when the alarm went off, I jumped out of bed and started my day! Immediately! Emmy didn't know what to do with herself -- no one to coax out of bed? Whatever is a kitten to do in the morning?

Huh ... what's up with that!

I have a feeling it has something to do with my after-school running I've been doing. Who knew all those many, many doctors and trainers were right all this time ... get yourself some good, physical exercise every day, and you can meet the new day with a much better frame of mind.

Huh ... didn't see that coming ...

Comments

Popular Posts