SUMMER HAIR

Every summer, it's the same thing. The humidity blows in, and my hair lays on my scalp like a limp, streaky, dish rag. It's soooo not attractive! I marched into my salon this morning and announced, "I need something that is a BLOW AND GO sort of style, and I want a mix of something that is sort of between a rocker chick and the sweet girl next door."

After razors and scissors were done flying, my stylist went a lot shorter than I thought she would, but I always love to try new things. So, drum roll please .....

The New Summer Hair!

I think in order to fully grasp the rocker chick image, I'm going to have to turn portions of my golden-ish locks red or purple or something. But, it still works in my book.

Comments

Big Red said…
Very nice or you have a style like mine !!!!
Denise said…
Very cute as always!
Elly Gilbert said…
Purple would be pretty sweet, but even if you leave it as is, I love it!

Popular Posts